- Amanda Psyrri, Ass. Professor of Oncology National & Kapodistrian University of Athens, Chief of Oncology, ”Attikon” Hospital.
- Vassilis Kouloulias, Assosiate Professor, Radiation Oncology, National & Kapodistrian University of Athens, ”Attikon” Hospital.
- Ourania Nicolatou-Galitis, Professor & Head, Clinic of Hospital Dentistry, National & Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- Efthymios Kyrodimos, Assistant Professor , Faculty of Medicine, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, ” Ippokration ” Hospital.
- Ilias Athanasiadis, Medical Oncologist, Chair Oncology Department , Hospital ”Mitera” , Assistant Professor of Oncology, Northwestern University, U.S.A.
- Evangelos Giotakis, MD,PhD, Consultant, Otolaryngologist 1st ENT University Clinic Athens, Greece
- Miltiadis Trichas, Radiation Oncologist, Clinical Collaborator Hospital ” IASO”
The dissemination of knowledge on the different aspects of oral precancerous lesions and head / neck cancers
- The organization of scientific and educational meetings on head and neck cancers.
- The development of research activities on tumors of the head and neck.
- The promotion of the knowledge for the oropharyngeal cancers related to the Human-Papillomavirus (HPV) and the role of HPV vaccine for the treatment and prevention of these cancers.
- The promotion of guidelines for the maintenance of oral health, in collaboration with the Hellenic Society of Oral Oncology – HSOO and the Study Groups for Mucositis, Oral Care and Bone of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer/ International Society of Oral Oncology-MASCC/ISOO.
- The contribution to the National project for the development of the National Cancer Registry for Head and Neck Cancers.