- Vice President
- Board Members : Vassilis Kouloulias, Efthymios Kyrodimos, Amanda Psyrri / Past President
The dissemination of knowledge on the different aspects of oral precancerous lesions and head / neck cancers
- The organization of scientific and educational meetings on head and neck cancers.
- The development of research activities on tumors of the head and neck.
- The promotion of the knowledge for the oropharyngeal cancers related to the Human-Papillomavirus (HPV) and the role of HPV vaccine for the treatment and prevention of these cancers.
- The promotion of guidelines for the maintenance of oral health, in collaboration with the Hellenic Society of Oral Oncology – HSOO and the Study Groups for Mucositis, Oral Care and Bone of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer/ International Society of Oral Oncology-MASCC/ISOO.
- The contribution to the National project for the development of the National Cancer Registry for Head and Neck Cancers.